Mike Pollitt | Monday 4 July, 2011 12:16
Why have no less than 21 identical posters been put up on the westbound platform at Bethnal Green? It’s exactly the same message repeated ad absurdum in both directions as far as the eye can see, and IT’S NOT EVEN THE FOOTBALL SEASON. Completely insane.
Get the latest articles from Snipe by following on Twitter and Facebook
About this writer
Mike Pollitt is the editor of The Metropolis.
Some popular articles from past years
- Peter Bayley has worked for 50 years as a cinema projectionist in East Finchley
- Nice map of London's fruit trees shows you where to pick free food
- Nice Interactive timeline lets you follow Londoners' historic fight against racism
- London has chosen its mayor, but why can’t it choose its own media?
- Margaret Thatcher statue rejected by public
- Random Interview: Eileen Conn, co-ordinator of Peckham Vision
- Could red kites be London's next big nature success story?
- Silencing the Brick Lane curry touts could be fatal for the city's self-esteem
- Diary of the shy Londoner
- Number of people using Thames cable car plunges
© 2009-2018 Everywhen Ltd.