Mike Pollitt | Thursday 5 April, 2012 16:41
It includes this kickass composition entitled Fox and Poultry, by Paul de Vos.
Get the latest articles from Snipe by following on Twitter and Facebook
About this writer
Mike Pollitt is the editor of The Metropolis.
Some popular articles from past years
- An interview with Desiree Akhavan
- Silencing the Brick Lane curry touts could be fatal for the city's self-esteem
- Random Interview: Eileen Conn, co-ordinator of Peckham Vision
- Hope and despair in Woolwich town centre
- Margaret Thatcher statue rejected by public
- Number of people using Thames cable car plunges
- London has chosen its mayor, but why can’t it choose its own media?
- Punk brewery just as sexist and homophobic as the industry they rail against
- A unique collection of photos of Edwardian Londoners
- Nice Interactive timeline lets you follow Londoners' historic fight against racism
© 2009-2018 Everywhen Ltd.