It includes this kickass composition entitled Fox and Poultry, by Paul de Vos.
See the collection here and read the press release here.
Mike Pollitt is the editor of The Metropolis.
1. Attempt to ice, etch or nibble the likeliness of Lionel Richie onto the surface of a biscuit at Lionel Rich Tea [Le Cool]
2. Listen to Author Damian Barr talks about about surviving Thatcher’s Britain at Gay’s the word [Run Riot]
3. Stand vigilant at the Cross Bones Graveyard [Ian Visits]
4. Eat at Moro, Exmouth Market [Tired of London]
5. Listen to Feathers // Glitches at the Old Blue Last [London in Stereo]
6. Hear London-based ‘folktronic’ band Crystal Fighters at Koko [Spoonfed]
Hope and despair in Woolwich town centre
Traams - Mexico
Lies the London Underground tells you
Video LDN is the daily video of London. Please give us your suggestions here.