Lauren Down | Friday 13 May, 2011 18:46
The Hut Project, ‘Conceptual Beard’, 2011 – Courtesy of the artists and Limoncello, London
Limoncello, 15a Cremer St, Hoxton, E2 8HD
Held in a tiny space, tucked away in the depths of Hoxton, this group show is curated by artist Ryan Gander and exhibits over 30 artists who live and work in the UK. All works chosen for this show hold no overall theme but are all monochromatic black and white pieces, driving the viewers attention from the macrocosm of similarities to the microcosms of their thematic and structural differences. Among the artists showing their work are Ed Cotterill, Alice Browne, Max Hymes and The Hut Project. Until 4 June. www.limoncellogallery.co.uk
Get the latest articles from Snipe by following on Twitter and Facebook
About this writer
Darren is the editor and publisher of Snipe.
Some popular articles from past years
- Diary of the shy Londoner
- Could red kites be London's next big nature success story?
- Nice Interactive timeline lets you follow Londoners' historic fight against racism
- Silencing the Brick Lane curry touts could be fatal for the city's self-esteem
- Punk brewery just as sexist and homophobic as the industry they rail against
- Only 16 commuters touch in to Emirates Air Line, figures reveal
- The five best places in London to have an epiphany
- An interview with Desiree Akhavan
- Number of people using Thames cable car plunges
- Nice map of London's fruit trees shows you where to pick free food
© 2009-2018 Everywhen Ltd.