Mike Pollitt | Thursday 26 May, 2011 16:13
This map and accompanying website is intriguing, click through for a map of allegedly fruiting public trees including apples, cherries, elderflower, and a Loquat tree in London Fields. Trust London Fields to have the esoteric oriental tree. Typical.
Get the latest articles from Snipe by following on Twitter and Facebook
About this writer
Mike Pollitt is the editor of The Metropolis.
Some popular articles from past years
- An interview with Desiree Akhavan
- Nice Interactive timeline lets you follow Londoners' historic fight against racism
- The five spookiest abandoned London hospitals
- A unique collection of photos of Edwardian Londoners
- Diary of the shy Londoner
- Number of people using Thames cable car plunges
- Margaret Thatcher statue rejected by public
- 9 poems about London: one for each of your moods
- Silencing the Brick Lane curry touts could be fatal for the city's self-esteem
- Nice map of London's fruit trees shows you where to pick free food
© 2009-2018 Everywhen Ltd.