Mike Pollitt | Thursday 26 May, 2011 16:13
This map and accompanying website is intriguing, click through for a map of allegedly fruiting public trees including apples, cherries, elderflower, and a Loquat tree in London Fields. Trust London Fields to have the esoteric oriental tree. Typical.
Get the latest articles from Snipe by following on Twitter and Facebook
About this writer
Mike Pollitt is the editor of The Metropolis.
Some popular articles from past years
- Number of people using Thames cable car plunges
- An interview with Desiree Akhavan
- Could red kites be London's next big nature success story?
- Diary of the shy Londoner
- Margaret Thatcher statue rejected by public
- Silencing the Brick Lane curry touts could be fatal for the city's self-esteem
- 9 poems about London: one for each of your moods
- The five best places in London to have an epiphany
- Nice map of London's fruit trees shows you where to pick free food
- The five spookiest abandoned London hospitals
© 2009-2018 Everywhen Ltd.