Mike Pollitt | Thursday 26 May, 2011 16:13
This map and accompanying website is intriguing, click through for a map of allegedly fruiting public trees including apples, cherries, elderflower, and a Loquat tree in London Fields. Trust London Fields to have the esoteric oriental tree. Typical.
Get the latest articles from Snipe by following on Twitter and Facebook
About this writer
Mike Pollitt is the editor of The Metropolis.
Some popular articles from past years
- Margaret Thatcher statue rejected by public
- The five spookiest abandoned London hospitals
- Number of people using Thames cable car plunges
- Could red kites be London's next big nature success story?
- 9 poems about London: one for each of your moods
- The best church names in London, and where they come from
- The five best places in London to have an epiphany
- Nice Interactive timeline lets you follow Londoners' historic fight against racism
- Diary of the shy Londoner
- Punk brewery just as sexist and homophobic as the industry they rail against
© 2009-2018 Everywhen Ltd.