Mike Pollitt | Thursday 26 May, 2011 16:13
This map and accompanying website is intriguing, click through for a map of allegedly fruiting public trees including apples, cherries, elderflower, and a Loquat tree in London Fields. Trust London Fields to have the esoteric oriental tree. Typical.
Get the latest articles from Snipe by following on Twitter and Facebook
About this writer
Mike Pollitt is the editor of The Metropolis.
Some popular articles from past years
- Margaret Thatcher statue rejected by public
- Diary of the shy Londoner
- The five best places in London to have an epiphany
- London has chosen its mayor, but why can’t it choose its own media?
- Could red kites be London's next big nature success story?
- Number of people using Thames cable car plunges
- Hope and despair in Woolwich town centre
- The best church names in London, and where they come from
- Nice Interactive timeline lets you follow Londoners' historic fight against racism
- Peter Bayley has worked for 50 years as a cinema projectionist in East Finchley
© 2009-2019 Everywhen Ltd.