Mike Pollitt | Thursday 26 May, 2011 16:13
This map and accompanying website is intriguing, click through for a map of allegedly fruiting public trees including apples, cherries, elderflower, and a Loquat tree in London Fields. Trust London Fields to have the esoteric oriental tree. Typical.
Get the latest articles from Snipe by following on Twitter and Facebook
About this writer
Mike Pollitt is the editor of The Metropolis.
Some popular articles from past years
- Silencing the Brick Lane curry touts could be fatal for the city's self-esteem
- Peter Bayley has worked for 50 years as a cinema projectionist in East Finchley
- The five spookiest abandoned London hospitals
- Number of people using Thames cable car plunges
- 9 poems about London: one for each of your moods
- The five best places in London to have an epiphany
- Punk brewery just as sexist and homophobic as the industry they rail against
- Nice map of London's fruit trees shows you where to pick free food
- An interview with Desiree Akhavan
- Hope and despair in Woolwich town centre
© 2009-2018 Everywhen Ltd.