Mike Pollitt | Thursday 26 May, 2011 16:13
This map and accompanying website is intriguing, click through for a map of allegedly fruiting public trees including apples, cherries, elderflower, and a Loquat tree in London Fields. Trust London Fields to have the esoteric oriental tree. Typical.
Some popular articles from past years
- Silencing the Brick Lane curry touts could be fatal for the city's self-esteem
- 9 poems about London: one for each of your moods
- Random Interview: Eileen Conn, co-ordinator of Peckham Vision
- The five best places in London to have an epiphany
- Hope and despair in Woolwich town centre
- An interview with Desiree Akhavan
- Nice map of London's fruit trees shows you where to pick free food
- Could red kites be London's next big nature success story?
- The five spookiest abandoned London hospitals
- The best church names in London, and where they come from
© 2009-2019 Everywhen Ltd.