Darren Atwater | Wednesday 13 February, 2013 12:30
The brothers Van Vuuren visited London last year on holiday from Australia. Their video London Underground by “Cnife Krime” is their artistic representation of their experiences.
Get the latest articles from Snipe by following on Twitter and Facebook
About this writer
Darren is the editor and publisher of Snipe.
Some popular articles from past years
- Nice Interactive timeline lets you follow Londoners' historic fight against racism
- Peter Bayley has worked for 50 years as a cinema projectionist in East Finchley
- The five best places in London to have an epiphany
- Punk brewery just as sexist and homophobic as the industry they rail against
- Nice map of London's fruit trees shows you where to pick free food
- London has chosen its mayor, but why can’t it choose its own media?
- Could red kites be London's next big nature success story?
- Diary of the shy Londoner
- Number of people using Thames cable car plunges
- Hope and despair in Woolwich town centre
© 2009-2018 Everywhen Ltd.