Darren Atwater | Wednesday 13 February, 2013 12:30
The brothers Van Vuuren visited London last year on holiday from Australia. Their video London Underground by “Cnife Krime” is their artistic representation of their experiences.
Get the latest articles from Snipe by following on Twitter and Facebook
About this writer
Darren is the editor and publisher of Snipe.
Some popular articles from past years
- London has chosen its mayor, but why can’t it choose its own media?
- Hope and despair in Woolwich town centre
- Nice Interactive timeline lets you follow Londoners' historic fight against racism
- A unique collection of photos of Edwardian Londoners
- Only 16 commuters touch in to Emirates Air Line, figures reveal
- The best church names in London, and where they come from
- An interview with Desiree Akhavan
- The five best places in London to have an epiphany
- The five spookiest abandoned London hospitals
- Peter Bayley has worked for 50 years as a cinema projectionist in East Finchley
© 2009-2018 Everywhen Ltd.