John Rogers | Wednesday 4 April, 2012 14:38
This fantastic mixtape came to us courtesy of the lovely people at Leaf Label. It’s by AU, creators of difficult-to-describe, post-everything, symphonic, kaliedoscopic music as heard on their mind-blowing 2008 album, “Verbs”. This mix features a characteristically diverse selection that goes from Blackalicious to Skeletons to David Thomas Broughton along the course it’s 19-track journey.
The new album, “Both Lights”, is out this week, and they play the Shacklewell Arms on April 25th.
Get the latest articles from Snipe by following on Twitter and Facebook
Some popular articles from past years
- Margaret Thatcher statue rejected by public
- A unique collection of photos of Edwardian Londoners
- Random Interview: Eileen Conn, co-ordinator of Peckham Vision
- The best church names in London, and where they come from
- Hope and despair in Woolwich town centre
- Only 16 commuters touch in to Emirates Air Line, figures reveal
- An interview with Desiree Akhavan
- Nice map of London's fruit trees shows you where to pick free food
- Diary of the shy Londoner
- Punk brewery just as sexist and homophobic as the industry they rail against
© 2009-2019 Everywhen Ltd.