Tom Jenkins | Wednesday 17 July, 2013 11:50
This track starts off sounding like The Wave Pictures covering Belle and Sebastian after a night on the tiles, before launching into a big ol’ Broken Social Scene rock chorus with multiple vocals and expensive sounding vintage guitars. ARMS is Todd Goldstein, who was also behind Harlem Shakes (the band, not the Youtube sensation). Comfort is taken from the functional sounding EP2, his first release since 2011 debut Summer Skills, available through Paper Garden Records, September 10.
Some popular articles from past years
- Diary of the shy Londoner
- Nice Interactive timeline lets you follow Londoners' historic fight against racism
- Peter Bayley has worked for 50 years as a cinema projectionist in East Finchley
- Hope and despair in Woolwich town centre
- 9 poems about London: one for each of your moods
- An interview with Desiree Akhavan
- London has chosen its mayor, but why can’t it choose its own media?
- Nice map of London's fruit trees shows you where to pick free food
- Only 16 commuters touch in to Emirates Air Line, figures reveal
- The five best places in London to have an epiphany
© 2009-2020 Everywhen Ltd.