Tom Jenkins | Wednesday 17 July, 2013 11:50
This track starts off sounding like The Wave Pictures covering Belle and Sebastian after a night on the tiles, before launching into a big ol’ Broken Social Scene rock chorus with multiple vocals and expensive sounding vintage guitars. ARMS is Todd Goldstein, who was also behind Harlem Shakes (the band, not the Youtube sensation). Comfort is taken from the functional sounding EP2, his first release since 2011 debut Summer Skills, available through Paper Garden Records, September 10.
Some popular articles from past years
- Hope and despair in Woolwich town centre
- The five spookiest abandoned London hospitals
- Peter Bayley has worked for 50 years as a cinema projectionist in East Finchley
- Punk brewery just as sexist and homophobic as the industry they rail against
- Random Interview: Eileen Conn, co-ordinator of Peckham Vision
- The best church names in London, and where they come from
- London has chosen its mayor, but why can’t it choose its own media?
- Only 16 commuters touch in to Emirates Air Line, figures reveal
- Could red kites be London's next big nature success story?
- Diary of the shy Londoner
© 2009-2019 Everywhen Ltd.