Aisling Murphy | Tuesday 16 August, 2011 15:14
Although on the surface this little snippet of drama seems a tad ‘sex-in-the-city-esque’ its actually got a lot more substance to offer than first meets the eye. With an impressive use of multimedia and a strong all-female cast delivering witty lines, Who Does She Think She Is? captures the fickleness of females and the trials we often face when trying to fit in. Ultimately it’s a tale with a strong moralistic pulse throughout; treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. Nice…
A very neat and concise debut piece of theatre from Beez Works; Who Does She Think She Is?’ runs until Wednesday, 17th August as part of the Camden Fringe at the Etcetera Theatre.
Some popular articles from past years
- The five spookiest abandoned London hospitals
- The five best places in London to have an epiphany
- Peter Bayley has worked for 50 years as a cinema projectionist in East Finchley
- Could red kites be London's next big nature success story?
- Number of people using Thames cable car plunges
- London has chosen its mayor, but why can’t it choose its own media?
- The best church names in London, and where they come from
- Nice map of London's fruit trees shows you where to pick free food
- Random Interview: Eileen Conn, co-ordinator of Peckham Vision
- Hope and despair in Woolwich town centre
© 2009-2021 Everywhen Ltd.