Mike Pollitt | Wednesday 24 October, 2012 10:45
This film by Victor Martinez is 5 minutes of warmth on a grey day.
Get the latest articles from Snipe by following on Twitter and Facebook
About this writer
Mike Pollitt is the editor of The Metropolis.
Some popular articles from past years
- The five best places in London to have an epiphany
- London has chosen its mayor, but why can’t it choose its own media?
- Only 16 commuters touch in to Emirates Air Line, figures reveal
- Could red kites be London's next big nature success story?
- Number of people using Thames cable car plunges
- The five spookiest abandoned London hospitals
- Hope and despair in Woolwich town centre
- Peter Bayley has worked for 50 years as a cinema projectionist in East Finchley
- Margaret Thatcher statue rejected by public
- Nice map of London's fruit trees shows you where to pick free food
© 2009-2018 Everywhen Ltd.