Mike Pollitt | Wednesday 24 October, 2012 10:45
This film by Victor Martinez is 5 minutes of warmth on a grey day.
Get the latest articles from Snipe by following on Twitter and Facebook
About this writer
Mike Pollitt is the editor of The Metropolis.
Some popular articles from past years
- Nice Interactive timeline lets you follow Londoners' historic fight against racism
- Nice map of London's fruit trees shows you where to pick free food
- The five best places in London to have an epiphany
- Only 16 commuters touch in to Emirates Air Line, figures reveal
- Punk brewery just as sexist and homophobic as the industry they rail against
- London has chosen its mayor, but why can’t it choose its own media?
- Could red kites be London's next big nature success story?
- Silencing the Brick Lane curry touts could be fatal for the city's self-esteem
- The five spookiest abandoned London hospitals
- Hope and despair in Woolwich town centre
© 2009-2018 Everywhen Ltd.