Darren Atwater | Wednesday 28 November, 2012 13:42
We’re a little late on this, but as the London Video Log of record we could not ignore this amazing work, the annual awards ceremony of Chicken Cottage,
The fried chicken shop may be London’s most significant contribution to food culture, so it is gratifying to find that its largest representative takes its leadership seriously.
Here’s Part 2:
Get the latest articles from Snipe by following on Twitter and Facebook
About this writer
Darren is the editor and publisher of Snipe.
Some popular articles from past years
- Only 16 commuters touch in to Emirates Air Line, figures reveal
- The five spookiest abandoned London hospitals
- The five best places in London to have an epiphany
- Could red kites be London's next big nature success story?
- The best church names in London, and where they come from
- Margaret Thatcher statue rejected by public
- Peter Bayley has worked for 50 years as a cinema projectionist in East Finchley
- A unique collection of photos of Edwardian Londoners
- Silencing the Brick Lane curry touts could be fatal for the city's self-esteem
- Hope and despair in Woolwich town centre
© 2009-2018 Everywhen Ltd.