Darren Atwater | Wednesday 28 November, 2012 13:42
We’re a little late on this, but as the London Video Log of record we could not ignore this amazing work, the annual awards ceremony of Chicken Cottage,
The fried chicken shop may be London’s most significant contribution to food culture, so it is gratifying to find that its largest representative takes its leadership seriously.
Here’s Part 2:
Get the latest articles from Snipe by following on Twitter and Facebook
About this writer
Darren is the editor and publisher of Snipe.
Some popular articles from past years
- An interview with Desiree Akhavan
- Silencing the Brick Lane curry touts could be fatal for the city's self-esteem
- Diary of the shy Londoner
- Random Interview: Eileen Conn, co-ordinator of Peckham Vision
- A unique collection of photos of Edwardian Londoners
- Punk brewery just as sexist and homophobic as the industry they rail against
- Could red kites be London's next big nature success story?
- The five best places in London to have an epiphany
- Only 16 commuters touch in to Emirates Air Line, figures reveal
- Nice Interactive timeline lets you follow Londoners' historic fight against racism
© 2009-2018 Everywhen Ltd.