Darren Atwater | Wednesday 28 November, 2012 13:42
We’re a little late on this, but as the London Video Log of record we could not ignore this amazing work, the annual awards ceremony of Chicken Cottage,
The fried chicken shop may be London’s most significant contribution to food culture, so it is gratifying to find that its largest representative takes its leadership seriously.
Here’s Part 2:
Some popular articles from past years
- The best church names in London, and where they come from
- Could red kites be London's next big nature success story?
- London has chosen its mayor, but why can’t it choose its own media?
- Margaret Thatcher statue rejected by public
- Number of people using Thames cable car plunges
- Random Interview: Eileen Conn, co-ordinator of Peckham Vision
- Peter Bayley has worked for 50 years as a cinema projectionist in East Finchley
- The five best places in London to have an epiphany
- Silencing the Brick Lane curry touts could be fatal for the city's self-esteem
- Nice map of London's fruit trees shows you where to pick free food
© 2009-2020 Everywhen Ltd.