Darren Atwater | Wednesday 28 November, 2012 13:42
We’re a little late on this, but as the London Video Log of record we could not ignore this amazing work, the annual awards ceremony of Chicken Cottage,
The fried chicken shop may be London’s most significant contribution to food culture, so it is gratifying to find that its largest representative takes its leadership seriously.
Here’s Part 2:
Some popular articles from past years
- The five best places in London to have an epiphany
- Random Interview: Eileen Conn, co-ordinator of Peckham Vision
- Punk brewery just as sexist and homophobic as the industry they rail against
- An interview with Desiree Akhavan
- Hope and despair in Woolwich town centre
- Diary of the shy Londoner
- The five spookiest abandoned London hospitals
- Peter Bayley has worked for 50 years as a cinema projectionist in East Finchley
- Nice Interactive timeline lets you follow Londoners' historic fight against racism
- 9 poems about London: one for each of your moods
© 2009-2020 Everywhen Ltd.