John Rogers | Friday 30 March, 2012 12:42
Alexander’s Festival Hall, the project of one Alexander Mayor, has been on our radar for a while. His album is fast approaching, and this delightfully light-hearted, smart single brings to mind a distinctly English Magnetic Fields – we dare you not to lose your heart to the gorgeous liftoff of the chorus.
Get the latest articles from Snipe by following on Twitter and Facebook
Some popular articles from past years
- Nice Interactive timeline lets you follow Londoners' historic fight against racism
- Could red kites be London's next big nature success story?
- Silencing the Brick Lane curry touts could be fatal for the city's self-esteem
- London has chosen its mayor, but why can’t it choose its own media?
- The best church names in London, and where they come from
- Margaret Thatcher statue rejected by public
- A unique collection of photos of Edwardian Londoners
- Random Interview: Eileen Conn, co-ordinator of Peckham Vision
- Only 16 commuters touch in to Emirates Air Line, figures reveal
- Diary of the shy Londoner
© 2009-2018 Everywhen Ltd.