John Rogers | Friday 30 March, 2012 12:42
Alexander’s Festival Hall, the project of one Alexander Mayor, has been on our radar for a while. His album is fast approaching, and this delightfully light-hearted, smart single brings to mind a distinctly English Magnetic Fields – we dare you not to lose your heart to the gorgeous liftoff of the chorus.
Get the latest articles from Snipe by following on Twitter and Facebook
Some popular articles from past years
- Nice map of London's fruit trees shows you where to pick free food
- Hope and despair in Woolwich town centre
- Peter Bayley has worked for 50 years as a cinema projectionist in East Finchley
- The best church names in London, and where they come from
- A unique collection of photos of Edwardian Londoners
- Could red kites be London's next big nature success story?
- Random Interview: Eileen Conn, co-ordinator of Peckham Vision
- An interview with Desiree Akhavan
- The five best places in London to have an epiphany
- The five spookiest abandoned London hospitals
© 2009-2019 Everywhen Ltd.