John Rogers | Friday 30 March, 2012 12:42
Alexander’s Festival Hall, the project of one Alexander Mayor, has been on our radar for a while. His album is fast approaching, and this delightfully light-hearted, smart single brings to mind a distinctly English Magnetic Fields – we dare you not to lose your heart to the gorgeous liftoff of the chorus.
Get the latest articles from Snipe by following on Twitter and Facebook
Some popular articles from past years
- Silencing the Brick Lane curry touts could be fatal for the city's self-esteem
- The five best places in London to have an epiphany
- 9 poems about London: one for each of your moods
- Could red kites be London's next big nature success story?
- Diary of the shy Londoner
- Nice Interactive timeline lets you follow Londoners' historic fight against racism
- Random Interview: Eileen Conn, co-ordinator of Peckham Vision
- Peter Bayley has worked for 50 years as a cinema projectionist in East Finchley
- Margaret Thatcher statue rejected by public
- Number of people using Thames cable car plunges
© 2009-2018 Everywhen Ltd.