John Rogers | Friday 30 March, 2012 12:42
Alexander’s Festival Hall, the project of one Alexander Mayor, has been on our radar for a while. His album is fast approaching, and this delightfully light-hearted, smart single brings to mind a distinctly English Magnetic Fields – we dare you not to lose your heart to the gorgeous liftoff of the chorus.
Some popular articles from past years
- Punk brewery just as sexist and homophobic as the industry they rail against
- London has chosen its mayor, but why can’t it choose its own media?
- Silencing the Brick Lane curry touts could be fatal for the city's self-esteem
- Peter Bayley has worked for 50 years as a cinema projectionist in East Finchley
- Nice Interactive timeline lets you follow Londoners' historic fight against racism
- Number of people using Thames cable car plunges
- The best church names in London, and where they come from
- The five spookiest abandoned London hospitals
- Hope and despair in Woolwich town centre
- Margaret Thatcher statue rejected by public
© 2009-2020 Everywhen Ltd.