John Rogers | Friday 30 March, 2012 12:42
Alexander’s Festival Hall, the project of one Alexander Mayor, has been on our radar for a while. His album is fast approaching, and this delightfully light-hearted, smart single brings to mind a distinctly English Magnetic Fields – we dare you not to lose your heart to the gorgeous liftoff of the chorus.
Some popular articles from past years
- The five best places in London to have an epiphany
- Punk brewery just as sexist and homophobic as the industry they rail against
- Diary of the shy Londoner
- Only 16 commuters touch in to Emirates Air Line, figures reveal
- Number of people using Thames cable car plunges
- 9 poems about London: one for each of your moods
- Margaret Thatcher statue rejected by public
- A unique collection of photos of Edwardian Londoners
- Nice Interactive timeline lets you follow Londoners' historic fight against racism
- Peter Bayley has worked for 50 years as a cinema projectionist in East Finchley
© 2009-2020 Everywhen Ltd.