Tom Jenkins | Wednesday 31 July, 2013 19:58
Those lovely people over at In the Woods are giving away a pair of tickets to the sold-out festival, which takes place August 30/31 at a secret location in Kent. All you have to do is write an old-fashioned letter (remember those?) to someone else at the festival. The letter will then become part of an interactive installation whereby it’ll be picked up by a postman, delivered to someone at the festival who’ll then write you a reply. Neat huh? So channel your inner penpal or rehash that long-forgotten Santa letter (it must’ve got lost in the post right?) and get scribbling. More details are available via the image above.
Get the latest articles from Snipe by following on Twitter and Facebook
Some popular articles from past years
- Could red kites be London's next big nature success story?
- The best church names in London, and where they come from
- Only 16 commuters touch in to Emirates Air Line, figures reveal
- Nice Interactive timeline lets you follow Londoners' historic fight against racism
- The five best places in London to have an epiphany
- Diary of the shy Londoner
- Hope and despair in Woolwich town centre
- An interview with Desiree Akhavan
- Number of people using Thames cable car plunges
- A unique collection of photos of Edwardian Londoners
© 2009-2018 Everywhen Ltd.