Tom Jenkins | Wednesday 31 July, 2013 19:58
Those lovely people over at In the Woods are giving away a pair of tickets to the sold-out festival, which takes place August 30/31 at a secret location in Kent. All you have to do is write an old-fashioned letter (remember those?) to someone else at the festival. The letter will then become part of an interactive installation whereby it’ll be picked up by a postman, delivered to someone at the festival who’ll then write you a reply. Neat huh? So channel your inner penpal or rehash that long-forgotten Santa letter (it must’ve got lost in the post right?) and get scribbling. More details are available via the image above.
Get the latest articles from Snipe by following on Twitter and Facebook
Some popular articles from past years
- Number of people using Thames cable car plunges
- Punk brewery just as sexist and homophobic as the industry they rail against
- Diary of the shy Londoner
- Nice Interactive timeline lets you follow Londoners' historic fight against racism
- Could red kites be London's next big nature success story?
- Random Interview: Eileen Conn, co-ordinator of Peckham Vision
- London has chosen its mayor, but why can’t it choose its own media?
- Hope and despair in Woolwich town centre
- A unique collection of photos of Edwardian Londoners
- Nice map of London's fruit trees shows you where to pick free food
© 2009-2018 Everywhen Ltd.