Tom Jenkins | Friday 16 August, 2013 11:16
Norway’s Young Dreams have spliced together images from their last three videos to create this clip for new single Footprints. Depending on your viewpoint this is either a great cost-cutting exercise, an inspired way of reducing a collective carbon footprint, or plain laziness akin to turning your underwear inside out. We wouldn’t like to judge.
Young Dreams’ debut album Between Places is out now via Modular Recordings.
Get the latest articles from Snipe by following on Twitter and Facebook
Some popular articles from past years
- Nice map of London's fruit trees shows you where to pick free food
- Diary of the shy Londoner
- A unique collection of photos of Edwardian Londoners
- Random Interview: Eileen Conn, co-ordinator of Peckham Vision
- Only 16 commuters touch in to Emirates Air Line, figures reveal
- An interview with Desiree Akhavan
- Hope and despair in Woolwich town centre
- The five spookiest abandoned London hospitals
- Margaret Thatcher statue rejected by public
- The five best places in London to have an epiphany
© 2009-2018 Everywhen Ltd.