Adam Bienkov | Monday 7 February, 2011 11:50
Similarly Boris was in favour of the unions protesting against Ken’s ticket office closures before, but is against the unions protesting against his own ticket office closures now.
Meanwhile, the Lib Dems were against the ticket office closures before, but are in favour of the new government making the cuts, and forcing the ticket office closures now*.
*whilst still opposing those same ticket office closures.
And that in short is how London politics works.
Some popular articles from past years
- The five spookiest abandoned London hospitals
- A unique collection of photos of Edwardian Londoners
- Diary of the shy Londoner
- Nice map of London's fruit trees shows you where to pick free food
- Could red kites be London's next big nature success story?
- Peter Bayley has worked for 50 years as a cinema projectionist in East Finchley
- Nice Interactive timeline lets you follow Londoners' historic fight against racism
- Margaret Thatcher statue rejected by public
- The best church names in London, and where they come from
- Number of people using Thames cable car plunges
© 2009-2022 Everywhen Ltd.