Lauren Down | Friday 13 May, 2011 18:42
Sculpture by Leah Capaldi, Courtesy the artist, Catlin Prize and the gallery
The Tramshed, 32 Rivington Street, Old Street, EC2A 3LX
Celebrating fresh and exciting works by talented artists who have just graduated the Catlin Art Prize finds itself in its fifth year and at a new venue. The Tramshed will be showcasing works by notable alumni such as Sarah Lederman and Brigitte Williams alongside this year’s shortlist: Leah Capaldi, Darren Harvey-Regan, Juliette Losq and Noemie Goudal whose delicate and beautifully composed photographs are quite simply stunning, making her a favourite for prize whose winner will be announced on May 18 at the gallery. A real springboard for talent, this is an absolutely unmissable chance to catch the greats of our generation before they official become the ‘greats’. 19 – 22 May. www.thetramshedevent.co.uk
Get the latest articles from Snipe by following on Twitter and Facebook
About this writer
Darren is the editor and publisher of Snipe.
Some popular articles from past years
- Peter Bayley has worked for 50 years as a cinema projectionist in East Finchley
- A unique collection of photos of Edwardian Londoners
- Punk brewery just as sexist and homophobic as the industry they rail against
- Could red kites be London's next big nature success story?
- Margaret Thatcher statue rejected by public
- Only 16 commuters touch in to Emirates Air Line, figures reveal
- Nice map of London's fruit trees shows you where to pick free food
- Number of people using Thames cable car plunges
- Hope and despair in Woolwich town centre
- 9 poems about London: one for each of your moods
© 2009-2018 Everywhen Ltd.