Lauren Down | Friday 13 May, 2011 18:42
Sculpture by Leah Capaldi, Courtesy the artist, Catlin Prize and the gallery
The Tramshed, 32 Rivington Street, Old Street, EC2A 3LX
Celebrating fresh and exciting works by talented artists who have just graduated the Catlin Art Prize finds itself in its fifth year and at a new venue. The Tramshed will be showcasing works by notable alumni such as Sarah Lederman and Brigitte Williams alongside this year’s shortlist: Leah Capaldi, Darren Harvey-Regan, Juliette Losq and Noemie Goudal whose delicate and beautifully composed photographs are quite simply stunning, making her a favourite for prize whose winner will be announced on May 18 at the gallery. A real springboard for talent, this is an absolutely unmissable chance to catch the greats of our generation before they official become the ‘greats’. 19 – 22 May. www.thetramshedevent.co.uk
Get the latest articles from Snipe by following on Twitter and Facebook
About this writer
Darren is the editor and publisher of Snipe.
Some popular articles from past years
- The five spookiest abandoned London hospitals
- Margaret Thatcher statue rejected by public
- Silencing the Brick Lane curry touts could be fatal for the city's self-esteem
- Only 16 commuters touch in to Emirates Air Line, figures reveal
- Hope and despair in Woolwich town centre
- Random Interview: Eileen Conn, co-ordinator of Peckham Vision
- Nice Interactive timeline lets you follow Londoners' historic fight against racism
- Nice map of London's fruit trees shows you where to pick free food
- Could red kites be London's next big nature success story?
- A unique collection of photos of Edwardian Londoners
© 2009-2019 Everywhen Ltd.