Mike Pollitt | Wednesday 24 April, 2013 12:43
I wonder if the moment when Don’t Panic put up a spoof listicle entitled The 9 or so Types of Hipster You See in London, which takes the piss out of a Buzzfeed UK listicle entitled The 22 Types of Hipster You Encounter in London, is a moment when all of us should look in the mirror and ask whether this internet thing is working out quite as well as we’d hoped.
Has it really come to this?
Get the latest articles from Snipe by following on Twitter and Facebook
About this writer
Mike Pollitt is the editor of The Metropolis.
Some popular articles from past years
- Hope and despair in Woolwich town centre
- Peter Bayley has worked for 50 years as a cinema projectionist in East Finchley
- Random Interview: Eileen Conn, co-ordinator of Peckham Vision
- Punk brewery just as sexist and homophobic as the industry they rail against
- Could red kites be London's next big nature success story?
- Diary of the shy Londoner
- Number of people using Thames cable car plunges
- Nice Interactive timeline lets you follow Londoners' historic fight against racism
- Nice map of London's fruit trees shows you where to pick free food
- Silencing the Brick Lane curry touts could be fatal for the city's self-esteem
© 2009-2018 Everywhen Ltd.