Mike Pollitt | Thursday 21 February, 2013 12:17
Would it not be great if the city had more of these?
Video by dustygedge on Vimeo
Get the latest articles from Snipe by following on Twitter and Facebook
About this writer
Mike Pollitt is the editor of The Metropolis.
Some popular articles from past years
- Only 16 commuters touch in to Emirates Air Line, figures reveal
- Could red kites be London's next big nature success story?
- Punk brewery just as sexist and homophobic as the industry they rail against
- Hope and despair in Woolwich town centre
- Nice Interactive timeline lets you follow Londoners' historic fight against racism
- Margaret Thatcher statue rejected by public
- An interview with Desiree Akhavan
- Silencing the Brick Lane curry touts could be fatal for the city's self-esteem
- The five best places in London to have an epiphany
- Diary of the shy Londoner
© 2009-2018 Everywhen Ltd.