Mike Pollitt | Thursday 21 February, 2013 12:17
Would it not be great if the city had more of these?
Video by dustygedge on Vimeo
Get the latest articles from Snipe by following on Twitter and Facebook
About this writer
Mike Pollitt is the editor of The Metropolis.
Some popular articles from past years
- Nice map of London's fruit trees shows you where to pick free food
- 9 poems about London: one for each of your moods
- The best church names in London, and where they come from
- Random Interview: Eileen Conn, co-ordinator of Peckham Vision
- A unique collection of photos of Edwardian Londoners
- London has chosen its mayor, but why can’t it choose its own media?
- Margaret Thatcher statue rejected by public
- Diary of the shy Londoner
- Number of people using Thames cable car plunges
- The five spookiest abandoned London hospitals
© 2009-2019 Everywhen Ltd.