Mike Pollitt | Thursday 21 February, 2013 12:17
Would it not be great if the city had more of these?
Video by dustygedge on Vimeo
Get the latest articles from Snipe by following on Twitter and Facebook
About this writer
Mike Pollitt is the editor of The Metropolis.
Some popular articles from past years
- Silencing the Brick Lane curry touts could be fatal for the city's self-esteem
- Random Interview: Eileen Conn, co-ordinator of Peckham Vision
- Margaret Thatcher statue rejected by public
- Number of people using Thames cable car plunges
- The five best places in London to have an epiphany
- The best church names in London, and where they come from
- Hope and despair in Woolwich town centre
- Nice Interactive timeline lets you follow Londoners' historic fight against racism
- Punk brewery just as sexist and homophobic as the industry they rail against
- Could red kites be London's next big nature success story?
© 2009-2018 Everywhen Ltd.