Mike Pollitt | Thursday 21 February, 2013 12:17
Would it not be great if the city had more of these?
Video by dustygedge on Vimeo
Get the latest articles from Snipe by following on Twitter and Facebook
About this writer
Mike Pollitt is the editor of The Metropolis.
Some popular articles from past years
- Punk brewery just as sexist and homophobic as the industry they rail against
- A unique collection of photos of Edwardian Londoners
- Hope and despair in Woolwich town centre
- Random Interview: Eileen Conn, co-ordinator of Peckham Vision
- An interview with Desiree Akhavan
- Number of people using Thames cable car plunges
- Could red kites be London's next big nature success story?
- London has chosen its mayor, but why can’t it choose its own media?
- 9 poems about London: one for each of your moods
- The five best places in London to have an epiphany
© 2009-2018 Everywhen Ltd.