Aisling Murphy | Tuesday 16 August, 2011 15:14
Although on the surface this little snippet of drama seems a tad ‘sex-in-the-city-esque’ its actually got a lot more substance to offer than first meets the eye. With an impressive use of multimedia and a strong all-female cast delivering witty lines, Who Does She Think She Is? captures the fickleness of females and the trials we often face when trying to fit in. Ultimately it’s a tale with a strong moralistic pulse throughout; treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. Nice…
A very neat and concise debut piece of theatre from Beez Works; Who Does She Think She Is?’ runs until Wednesday, 17th August as part of the Camden Fringe at the Etcetera Theatre.
Get the latest articles from Snipe by following on Twitter and Facebook
About this writer
Darren is the editor and publisher of Snipe.
Some popular articles from past years
- Margaret Thatcher statue rejected by public
- Hope and despair in Woolwich town centre
- An interview with Desiree Akhavan
- Only 16 commuters touch in to Emirates Air Line, figures reveal
- The best church names in London, and where they come from
- Silencing the Brick Lane curry touts could be fatal for the city's self-esteem
- Number of people using Thames cable car plunges
- A unique collection of photos of Edwardian Londoners
- The five best places in London to have an epiphany
- Random Interview: Eileen Conn, co-ordinator of Peckham Vision
© 2009-2019 Everywhen Ltd.