Aisling Murphy | Tuesday 16 August, 2011 15:14
Although on the surface this little snippet of drama seems a tad ‘sex-in-the-city-esque’ its actually got a lot more substance to offer than first meets the eye. With an impressive use of multimedia and a strong all-female cast delivering witty lines, Who Does She Think She Is? captures the fickleness of females and the trials we often face when trying to fit in. Ultimately it’s a tale with a strong moralistic pulse throughout; treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. Nice…
A very neat and concise debut piece of theatre from Beez Works; Who Does She Think She Is?’ runs until Wednesday, 17th August as part of the Camden Fringe at the Etcetera Theatre.
Get the latest articles from Snipe by following on Twitter and Facebook
About this writer
Darren is the editor and publisher of Snipe.
Some popular articles from past years
- The five spookiest abandoned London hospitals
- Only 16 commuters touch in to Emirates Air Line, figures reveal
- London has chosen its mayor, but why can’t it choose its own media?
- Nice Interactive timeline lets you follow Londoners' historic fight against racism
- Silencing the Brick Lane curry touts could be fatal for the city's self-esteem
- The best church names in London, and where they come from
- Peter Bayley has worked for 50 years as a cinema projectionist in East Finchley
- Random Interview: Eileen Conn, co-ordinator of Peckham Vision
- An interview with Desiree Akhavan
- Hope and despair in Woolwich town centre
© 2009-2019 Everywhen Ltd.