Aisling Murphy | Tuesday 16 August, 2011 15:14
Although on the surface this little snippet of drama seems a tad ‘sex-in-the-city-esque’ its actually got a lot more substance to offer than first meets the eye. With an impressive use of multimedia and a strong all-female cast delivering witty lines, Who Does She Think She Is? captures the fickleness of females and the trials we often face when trying to fit in. Ultimately it’s a tale with a strong moralistic pulse throughout; treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. Nice…
A very neat and concise debut piece of theatre from Beez Works; Who Does She Think She Is?’ runs until Wednesday, 17th August as part of the Camden Fringe at the Etcetera Theatre.
Get the latest articles from Snipe by following on Twitter and Facebook
About this writer
Darren is the editor and publisher of Snipe.
Some popular articles from past years
- Number of people using Thames cable car plunges
- Nice map of London's fruit trees shows you where to pick free food
- Hope and despair in Woolwich town centre
- The five best places in London to have an epiphany
- Could red kites be London's next big nature success story?
- Only 16 commuters touch in to Emirates Air Line, figures reveal
- Margaret Thatcher statue rejected by public
- Nice Interactive timeline lets you follow Londoners' historic fight against racism
- Silencing the Brick Lane curry touts could be fatal for the city's self-esteem
- A unique collection of photos of Edwardian Londoners
© 2009-2019 Everywhen Ltd.