Tom Jenkins | Wednesday 17 July, 2013 11:50
This track starts off sounding like The Wave Pictures covering Belle and Sebastian after a night on the tiles, before launching into a big ol’ Broken Social Scene rock chorus with multiple vocals and expensive sounding vintage guitars. ARMS is Todd Goldstein, who was also behind Harlem Shakes (the band, not the Youtube sensation). Comfort is taken from the functional sounding EP2, his first release since 2011 debut Summer Skills, available through Paper Garden Records, September 10.
Get the latest articles from Snipe by following on Twitter and Facebook
Some popular articles from past years
- The five spookiest abandoned London hospitals
- Peter Bayley has worked for 50 years as a cinema projectionist in East Finchley
- Random Interview: Eileen Conn, co-ordinator of Peckham Vision
- Could red kites be London's next big nature success story?
- London has chosen its mayor, but why can’t it choose its own media?
- A unique collection of photos of Edwardian Londoners
- Diary of the shy Londoner
- Margaret Thatcher statue rejected by public
- 9 poems about London: one for each of your moods
- The five best places in London to have an epiphany
© 2009-2019 Everywhen Ltd.